*Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Milwaukee Nephrologists SC is committed to providing patients with convenient access to high-quality care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly about the relationships we have with our patients, including, but limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease
- Physician/patient education to optimize management of chronic kidney disease
- Treatment of hypertension
- Transition to kidney dialysis - including peritoneal dialysis, in-center hemodialysis, and home hemodialysis
- Inpatient renal consultation and dialysis treatment
- Comprehensive vascular access management
- Transplant education and post transplant care
We work with a multi-disciplinary team of experienced nurses, patient care technicians, dietitians, and social workers in order to ensure that our patients have an individualized plan of care.
Founded in 1982 by Jeffrey D. Wallach, MD, Milwaukee Nephrologists is an independent group of nephrologists that has grown to meet the needs of our patients and community.
We deliver high quality medical care throughout southeastern Wisconsin through surrounding area hospitals, clinics, dialysis units, and transplant centers.
With thirty years of service to the community, Milwaukee Nephrologists provides state-of-the-art care and continues to pursue innovative programs in areas such as peritoneal diaylsis, hemodialysis, and vascular access.
Milwaukee Nephrologists Physician Staff
To view our physician's bios, click here to access our website.